Completely renovated apartment located in the city center of Valencia, just 5 minutes walking from the town hall, central market and central train station. Well communicated with public transportation (200 meters from underground stations Plaza de Espana and Angel Guimera); and just 50 meters from Gran Via.
This 3-bedroom apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a historic building (with elevator). The 3-meter high ceilings have been kept in the new design for capturing the daylight. Frameless doors and built-in wardrobes designed with the same height all over the apartment for creating harmony and open spaces. Integrated shelves and cupboards create clean spaces with no need for additional furniture.
The apartment has two facades one facing south-east (Calle Jesus) and the other north-west (towards a wide quiet inner courtyard) The ownership of the apartment includes a 7% share of a small apartment located at the top the building.
- Iroko wooden floor, except for bathrooms and kitchen
- Iroko wood windows with double glazing
- Same matching stainless-steel door and window handles
- Custom made solid wooden doors (height: 2,40m; thick: 5cm)
- Central air conditioning system (both heating and cooling) with built-in grids in all rooms and programmable thermostat.
- Wall-mounted electric radiators in all rooms (with programmable thermostat)
|heating||air conditioning, heating|
|Emissions rating||Awaiting details|
|Energy consumption rating||Awaiting details|