Spectacular villa with final sea view on the baia do funchal, madeira portugal.
- Located in a very quiet area, inserted in a property of 841 m2 where stands out a beautiful garden with endless view on the ocean.
- Great for viewing the fireworks at the end of the year and Atlantic festival.
- A few minutes from the center of Funchal and one of the most beautiful gardens in Europe 'Botanical Garden'
- Good accessibility and with services nearby.
- Excellent investment either for local accommodation, holidays or for residences.
Some of the characteristics of the House
The house contains the shoulders, lumber, entrance hall, floor, balcony, stairs to access the garden in Regional stonework.
And part of the street in portuguese sidewalk.
On the balcony pearls in wood w / 3 replica benches of the paintings of watercolor artist 'Max Romer'.
A living room and dining room on wooden flooring such as the ceilings lined with wood.
The living room has a fireplace embedded in a stone wall.
Kitchen, tiled floor and walls Painted tiles by hand 'Widow Lamego'
Laundry with communication to garage.
Wrought iron balconies with Italian design.
Two eaves type colonial house.
Closet-Dressing room w / L-cupboard with the dimensions of a normal room
Garden area with a variety of plants and flowers both inside the property with the outside part of the property property.
Vegetable growing area with some fruit trees.
Get in touch and schedule your visit!
I will be happy to introduce you to this magnificent property.
Energy Rating: D
|Plot size||841 m²|
|Emissions rating||Awaiting details|
|Energy consumption rating||Awaiting details|