About this country house
Set on the border of the Bandiat river in Poitou-Charentes / Perigord-Vert area, this stone property includes :
A first accommodation comprising on the ground floor
- an entrance (~5 m²)
- dining room with fireplace and log burner, exposed beams, concrete floor (~16 m²)
- corner kitchen, tiles floor, wood panelling (~10 m²)
- sitting room, laminated flooring (~17 m²).
- a landing with fitted cupboard
- bedroom 1, parquet floor (~16 m²)
- shower and toilet (~4.5 m²)
- bedroom 2, parquet floor (~12.5 m²).
Low attic above.
A second accommodation comprising of on the ground floor
- a kitchen with large picture window opening onto the terrace (~34 m²)
- boiler room
- bedroom 1, tiled floor, exposed beams (~8 m²)
- transit room with staircase and oil tank (~11 m²).
- a corridor, parquet floor (~5 m²)
- bedroom 2 to 4 of which to open onto a balcony (~22 m², ~17 m² and ~12.5 m²)
- shower and toilet (~5 m²).
Attached garden with two sheds.
Total surface area 959 m².
Individual sewage drainage system.
Central oil heating, ordinary glazing.