Spanish Property Podcast
Listen to the experiences of others who have moved to Spain
- Here we present you an absolute highlight, a penthouse apartment on the 12th floor with a magnificent view of the Lago Martianez
- Spacious approx. 100 m² living space and additional approx. 33 m² roof terrace in absolute top condition
- Stylish, freshly renovated with the latest materials and a modern decor, this gem receives its new inhabitants
- A double garage (one behind the other) in the same house can be rented for 80 € per month
- It's not an holiday property
We are happy to introduce you to this exceptional apartment!
Your Jürgen Weiss Inmobiliaria Team
- Although Puerto de la Cruz, at 8.7 km2, is the smallest municipality in Tenerife, it has attractive locations such as the listed historical center or an extensive stretch of coastline for long, quiet walks.
- The town is located on the coast of the valley of La Orotava and is embedded in an impressive landscape, rises above the horizon of the 3,718 meters high Teide.
- Its pleasant climate made the place the first tourist center of the Canary Islands.
- Temperatures vary between 22 ºC and 15 ºC, so you can enjoy the sea and your stay in the open air in a calm atmosphere all year round.