When you’re making a life changing decision like buying a home abroad, it’s important to know who to trust and why. Kyero want to be open and transparent about who we are and what we do, so that you can understand how to get the best out from our website.
What is Kyero?
Kyero was founded on a simple principle – that it should be as easy to buy a house in Spain as it is to book a hotel room.
Before Kyero, the process of buying a property in Spain was over-complicated, it required a lot of difficult research and took a long time. Kyero founders, Martin and Louise Dell, created a website to connect international buyers with Spanish estate agents. Over time it has become much more than that. Not only does the website have a vast choice of properties listed by hundreds of trusted agents, but people come to Kyero for help, advice and inspiration too. Here are just a few reasons to use Kyero to purchase your new home in Spain:
- Browse over 200,000 properties on a single website
- Choose from over 100 approved Kyero agents
- Save time researching regions by reading our detailed location guides
- Get access to expert practical advice and information about the Spanish property market
- Work out what you can afford with Kyero’s handy calculator
- Download a free ebook explaining every stage of the process of buying a Spanish property
- Listen to podcast interviews with people like you who have already successfully made the move abroad
- Read property listings in 13 different language versions
Behind the Kyero website is a friendly, close-knit, multi-national team of people who are driven by doing everything possible to turn your dream of moving to Spain into a reality.
What does Kyero do?
You’ve seen the website, read the blogs and listened to the podcasts, but, you’re wondering, what do the people who work at Kyero do every day? Well, apart from keeping the website up to date, here are a few important things we do:
- Talk to Spanish agents! We love to find new agents with great property portfolios to list on the Kyero website.
- Vet our agents. Every agent listed on the site is background checked to make sure they are legitimate, legal and have lovely homes to sell.
- Check in with our agents to make sure they’re happy, getting your messages and are able to help people like you find what they want.
- Create market reports filled with useful data* so our agents can improve their services and you can learn more about the Spanish property market.
- Developing our technology to improve your experience on the website.
- Collecting and responding to feedback to make sure everyone is receiving the best service and achieving their goals.
How does it work?
Kyero hosts the website, and our agents upload their property listings to it.
A good place to start is our advice pages, then why not browse some of our location guides and then, when you are ready, dive into the property listings. Select a region or area that you are interested in and use the search filters to adjust by budget, property type, number of bedrooms and features such as swimming pool. You can use ‘add to favourites’ to create a list of saved properties that you can return to later.
Once you have a shortlist, you can then look at your favourites more closely, contact the agents to ask questions or find out about viewings. Being able to contact one of our trusted partner agents at the click of a button will help you avoid the potential pitfalls and heartbreaks sometimes associated with buying abroad.
Why use Kyero?
Not only are we experts in the Spanish property market, but we pride ourselves in ensuring that, with our help, you will actually enjoy the process of buying a house in Spain:
“Great customer service, vast choice of properties.” Karen Scurrah, Facebook Recommends
“The BEST selection of properties for sale and rent in Spain. We’ve purchased 2 properties in Spain and we found both of them on Kyero.com. The agents advertising these properties were very helpful and professional from start to finish. It’s the only place we’ll look when looking for the next project.” Adam Burton, Facebook Recommends
“When we went to view the property for the first time [with] Sasha, there was no hard sell. She opened the door and let us wander around, answered the questions that we brought […] Post sale Sasha from the estate agents has been really helpful. She’s contacted the garden and pool guy to get a quote from him. She’s got copies of the keys and posted them over to us. From the point of view of contractors, she’s got names. She’s been very helpful.” Lyndsey, Podcast Guest.
The company, Olvera Properties, that I was dealing with, they just held my hand through the whole thing…the Olvera Properties ladies had knowledge of local suppliers and how much things would cost, more or less…even to this day, anybody that buys a property with them, they are great in helping checking if people are having reformations done in house, and things like that, they’ll check on that and organise builders, all sorts of things. They are incredible.” Lynda, Podcast Guest.
If you need any more convincing, take a look at our Facebook reviews and listen to testimonials from past customers and real-life buyers on our Finding Our Sunshine blog and podcast series. Then we hope you’ll let us help you find your sunshine too!
* Kyero does not share any personal data.
Are you thinking about moving, or have you already moved, to Spain? Would you be willing to share your story with us, either as a guest blog or via our podcast series? Please do get in touch if so, we’d love to hear from you.
Are you part of our online community yet?
Why not follow us on our social media channels for the latest news,
advice, lifestyle and property inspiration from Kyero.