Marvellous colonial style house in Asturias.
This house was built in 1930 by returned immigrants from the “Americas” it underwent a profound restoration in 1999 .
The most amazing features are its twin asymmetric towers on the front of the building and an inside covered patio with six marble columns each made of a single piece of marble.
The basement has a surface area of 358 m2
The first floor has a surface of 412m2
The second floor has 266m2 and the upper tower has a surface area of 30m2.
The property has lovely sea views.
Situated only 6 km from Navia and 2 km from a harbour and its beach and less than 3 km from two more beautiful beaches.
The property is situated only 15 minutes from a first class golf course
|Plot size||5,000 m²|
|Emissions rating||Awaiting details|
|Energy consumption rating||Awaiting details|