As a real estate agent in Spain, you may wonder how best to market your properties to take advantage of the growing overseas market. Property portals like Kyero can offer a cost-effective way to put your portfolio in front of hundreds of thousands of new eyes every month, helping to increase enquiries and ultimately sales.
It’s easy to become a Kyero agent. Uploading your properties is simply a matter of providing us with an XML feed. Alternatively, you may already use one of a growing number of property management systems that can send information to us – so your properties can be uploaded and updated automatically. Let us know if you would like to get started.
But what is it about Kyero that makes it so successful for agents looking to sell more properties to international buyers?
Here we explore some of the many things we do to help place you ahead of the competition and at the forefront of international property sales in Spain.
Investing in advertising
You can view us as a powerful extension to your own advertising strategy.
In addition to our impressive search engine rankings, we feel it’s important to continue to invest in online advertising. We want to make sure that anyone considering a move to Spain is aware of Kyero and sees it as a useful resource to further their research:
- The Kyero site is structured with search engine optimisation (SEO) best practice in mind. This helps to make sure it appears when international buyers search for relevant terms on Google and other search engines.
- We invest in both organic and paid social advertising via social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram. This allows us to reach out to people across the globe based on segmentation and retargeting – in other words, putting our adverts in front of people who have already expressed an interest in moving to Spain or those who have already visited Kyero or its competitors.
Attracting potential buyers to the site
By maximising visits to the Kyero website, we know we can increase the numbers of potential buyers viewing your online properties. So we work to provide useful information for people looking to create a new life in Spain and lead them to your properties. By creating content that answers international buyers’ questions we attract them to the site.
The types of content we create include:
- Buyers guides and other useful information to support buyers.
- Blog posts supporting agents and providing answers to questions commonly asked by international buyers.
- Regular podcasts including interviews with recent buyers, giving your clients the opportunity to find out more about the process of buying in Spain. We also give agents the opportunity to refer positive stories to us for use in our podcast, giving the opportunity for some great PR.
Helping you to support your buyers
We are on hand to help you to support your buyers through their journey, from helping them make the decision to buy to making their dreams come true when they get the keys to their perfect property. We offer advice to help you understand exactly what international buyers need as well as articles and information you can use to answer common queries.
Offering a consultancy service to people looking to relocate
Often, while in the process of making the decision to move to Spain, buyers will be unsure about exactly where they want to locate themselves. While many agencies that we work with are experts in their region, few have the detailed country-wide knowledge that we possess. This puts us in a great position to offer a helpline, talking potential buyers through the various locations that might suit them best.
Once these buyers have narrowed down areas of interest they will go on to browse the site and make contact with Kyero agents regarding potential properties. And the bonus for you? Thanks to the initial contact they’ve had with us, these enquiries make extremely strong leads that are much closer to making a purchase decision.
By coming onboard with Kyero you get not only the benefit of our experience when it comes to working with overseas buyers, but our digital marketing power too. As a real estate agency looking to make its mark on a global stage, there really is no better way to do it.
For more information about what Kyero can do to help you: get in touch.